Ocean Serenity is doing whatever it takes to offer mutual guarantees to owners and yachtsman:
- Insured boats and insurance services for owners (additional insurance for rental) as well as for renters (reduction of the excess, cancellation insurance)
- User's certification: Ocean Serenity ensures the identity of the users as part of Epayment and verifies the conformity of all the information they give
- Boat's certification: Ocean Serenity ensures the ownership and the insurance of the boat and does whatever it takes to verify the conformity of all the information the owner gives concerning his boat (see FAQ for certification details)
- The detailed Nautical CV and yachtsmen information: Ocean Serenity gives all available information to owners so they can make their decision with full knowledge of the facts
- The Mutual evaluation on different criterion in order to guarantee especially the conformity of the information given on the website with the reality (boat's condition, experience of the renter...)
- Standard documents (advice section, peer-to-peer boat rental contracts, inventory, check-list departure and return...) for the attention of the owner
- The Messaging service, to allow secured and moderated discussions between Users before validating a booking
Ocean Serenity offers its service in a secure environment:
- A SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificated website in order to protect date and discussions between users of the service
- An encrypted and secured online payment service, MangoPay, associated with Crédit Mutuel Arkéa, used by more than 150 ecommerce players and accredited Verified by Visa, 3D Secure and MasterCard SecureCode. This services allows the management of unique or multiple payments done for a booking as well as the authorisation of debit set up for the deposit
- A 7/7 phone assistance for all your questions regarding your rentals.
- Ocean Serenity is a member of the Fédération des Industries Nautiques (French Nautical Industries Federation) and participate to the work of the maritime rental profession
- Ocean Serenity is certified BoatBooker as a fleet operator
You have questions on how Ocean Serenity brings guarantees on its peer-to-peer boat rental service? The right place for that is in our FAQ or here!