Find below our Sitemap
You will find just below links for web pages on Ocean Serenity to answer your questions about peer to peer boat rental whether you own a boat or if you are a renter.
You can also discover our destinations to find the referenced boats for rental on our site without using the search engine. However, this one allow you to search over a wider area, or use filters to narrow your selection.
OUR SERVICE :
> Owners : Rent your boat between individuals
In few lines, discover the service for the attention of owners.
Beyond your rentals, discover Ocean Serenity's supplementary services to owners.
Boat Captains, professional assistance to help you for your rent.
A club to discuss about navigations, spots, rentals, tips ...
A more comprehensive service for the renting management of your boat.
> Renters : Rent a boat between individuals
Nothing simpler than rent a boat with us : discover the service for renters.
Find the boat of your dreams with the search engine.
Looking to go abroad ? See our webpage on the usual rental and introduce your project !
Our guarantees : an essential part of the role of Ocean Serenity, trusted third party of your rentals.
RENT A BOAT :
France is an interesting country where you can sail ... Find below some destinations for your cruises.
> For postcards conditions and warm winter, go far to the west : the West Indies.
- Let's try the Martinique, this island is the ideal start to go to Saint-Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Discover Guadeloupe and its diverse archipelago of Les Saintes or Marie Galante.
- Succumb to Pointe à Pitre, the main town of the butterfly island, in the center of Guadeloupe.
- Discover Le Marin, located at the South of Martinique, has the biggest sailing harbour of the island.
- An island further away in the Carribbean Sea, but full of charm, Saint-Martin worth a look.
> Normandy will also offer you various navigations in the Cotentin, or at the Alabaster Coast.
- Caen, a city between the Cotentin and the Baie de Seine.
- Chausey, an archipelago to discover with each tide.
- Granville, a harbor between Britanny and North Normandy.
> At the South West, spots of Aquitaine and Poitou Charentes welcome your navigations.
- In Arcachon, you'll be tempted to go for a ride a few hours or a day in the Arcachon Basin.
- In La Rochelle, the current availabe rental offers gives you some ideas about the sail around islands over there.
- Handaye is a departure harbor to Galicia, but you can laze between sea and mountains.
- In Cap Ferret, you'll need to escape pines to go for a ride on the Arcachon Basin.
- In Île de Ré, the landscape make you want to do mooring, swimming and why not fishing !
> Go to North Brittany and admire its rocky shores
- At the tip of Britanny, discover Brest and its harbor, in front of the Iroise Sea and its islands.
- Ahead Roscoff, go explore the beautiful Île de Batz.
- A landscape of islands and rocks, changing with each tide : the bay of Morlaix.
- Iconic harbor of pink granite coast, go to Perros Guirec.
- Brehat, the granite island with beautiful anchorages, between Paimpol and Lezardireux.
- At the bottom of its eponymous bay, discover Saint-Brieuc.
- The pirate city in North Britanny, this city is unmistakable : Saint-Malo.
> South Britanny, its islands and landscapes are waiting you.
- Fishing port, and walled city, discover Concarneau.
- Benodet, you will be surprised by the charm of this seaside resort near Quimper.
- Port La Foret, a protected harbor in the valley, crazy !
- Charming archipelago and sailing school, stay in the Glenan
- Belle-île-en-mer, Morbihan island that bears his name.. Beautiful Island !
- A privileged location to fish : Quiberon.
- A little sea with amazing islands and landscapes, make a detour to the Golf of Morbihan.
- A human scaled island, Groix is to discover on stopover.
- The Crouesty, largest marina of the peninsula of Rhuys, ideal starting point to Houat or Hoedic.
- La Trinité sur Mer, one of the best point for sailboats, is worth to visit for its port and its unspoilt village.
- The Rade of Lorient hide some harbors in each its corners.
- Lorient, a harbor in the city center and an impressive armada of racing boats.
- Nestled at the bottom of the Golf of Morbihan, the port of Vannes don't lack of charm.
- On the Vilaine river, Arzal is located between South Britanny and Vendée.
- Near La Baule, Le Pouliguen can seduce you with its harbor and villas.
- Noirmoutier worth the trip, less for its harbors to its moorings.
- Between Loire, Erdre and Sèvre, Nantes is a good playground to sail.
- In deep water, Pornichet is a great farewell, for the Vendée islands.
> One the most beautiful spot of France : Corsica
- Your arrival will be by plane or ferry, leave Ajaccio by sailboat.
- Propriano is an ideal spot for exploring southern Corsica near Figari.
- Facing the Lavezzi islands and Sardinia, Bonifacio is a spectacular spot.
- Porto Vecchio is located at the South East, discover its beautiful beaches and landscapes.
- Bastia, former capital of the island, is a great place to start a cruise
> A sought coastline, the French Riviera and the Bouches du Rhône.
- Marseille, a substantial boats offer and a harbor to discover.
- For navigation within hours or a weekend, try the Creeks.
- Bandol, friendly gateway to the Var.
- A short distance from Marseille, discover the port of Cassis.
- La Ciotat, an industrial past, but an attractive marina.
- Faced with the island of Embiez, discover Six-Four-les-Plages.
- Saint-Mandrier harbor, a pleasant alternative to Toulon.
- Unmistakable department of boating, discover the region of Var.
- Toulon, a departure of many sailing cruises for discover Var.
- For a large choice of yachts and proximity to the islands, go to Hyeres.
- Porquerolles, gem to discover the time of a mooring ...
- Le Lavandou, between Hyeres and Cannes, a pleasant departure harbor.
- St-Tropez, an internationnally known town, one of the best place for moorings.
- Port-Grimaud, a lakeside town to leave for a cruise.
- In stopover, try Sainte-Maxime.
- At Saint-Raphael, great landscapes and many sailboats to rent.
- Cannes, the festival city facing the islands of Lérins.
- Antibes, between two big yachts, the harbor welcomes in the old town.
- Nice, a beautiful harbor close to the peninsula of Saint Jean Cap Ferrat.
> Mediterranean sea to the east : the Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Functionnal, and modern harbor, go to Argeles sur Mer.
- Leucate, a marina in the north wind for your departure to the Balearic Islands.
- Near Narbonne, the charm of Gruissan.
- Known for its pyramids, indulge you in La Grande Motte.
- Cap d'Adge, between a location with Languedoc and Roussillon.
- Near Montpellier and its infrastructures, go to Palavas-les-Flots.
- Port-Camargue, the largest marina in Europe to discover.
>> Among our neighbors across Quievrain, discover Belgium.
>> The country of many islands, Greece.
>> Another pearl of Europe, Turkey